10/27/2019

One tone coloring ~ Holiday snowman card and video.

Today, I am sharing a holiday card featuring the cutest snowmen using one tone coloring.  I used a bit of patterned paper also.


Sentiment:
Wishing you and yours a magical holiday season and wondrous new year.



For this card, I used a large snowman background stamp but used only half of the stamped panel.  I trimmed a wavy edge using a die-cut.  The background for the other side of the card is from Unity's patterned paper.  I love the mix of colors and patterns in this.  For a bit of one-tone coloring, I used Copic markers and then used ink blending for the sky.  It was very quick and easy to make.

Here is a closer look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Brisk Salutations, Cheerful Prancing and Rustic Textiles {paper pack}; distress ink in peacock feathers, foam tape, blending makeup brush, mini mister, My Creative Time More Stitched Edges dies, Copic markers BG32, B01, BG10; Simon Says Stamp intense black ink for alcohol markers.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn