10/28/2019

Birthday Card ~ My Creative Time Manly Monday

Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing Manly Monday projects.  I am always in need of masculine birthday cards.   So with a few supplies on hand, this card was created.




Sentiment:  Happy birthday.

For a masculine theme, I chose a zig zag die-cut card overlay.  I used navy blue for the background with yellow and silver card accents.  This will work for a guy or a gal, I think.

Here is another look.



Supplies:  My Creative Time Zig Zag Background Die, Baby Cake Dies, Money Envelope dies and Stitched Chevy Dies; cardstock, Pop Dots, Ranger multi medium matte glue and silver cardstock.

Please visit Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the blue and yellow
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Gaylynn What a Sharp and Cool Card!! I too love the colors and that Zig Zag Background sure does make for a Classy Look and your pop of Gold totally showcases the Cool Birthday Cake....You did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn