10/27/2019

Apple blossom holiday card with glitter, Copics and microbeads.

Today, I am sharing a holiday card featuring apples, apple blossoms, Copic coloring and microbeads as accents.


Sentiment:
May the peace and joy of the season be with you all year long.


This card was made in a few steps.  I trimmed a panel for the stamping.  Then I made a handmade frame using nesting die-cuts on copper glitter paper.  The color was added to the apples and apple blossoms.  And then, for texture detail, I adhered copper microbeads.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.



Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Winter Apple Blossom; foam tape, Copic markers 0, E33, E18, R02, R27, Y02, Y21, YG03, G21, G99; Simon Says Stamp intense black ink for alcohol markers, My Favorite Things die-namics, MSC microbeads, copper glitter paper and Ranger multi media matte glue.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn