10/02/2019

Handmade flower vellum card overlay ~ Sympathy.

Today for Technique Time at Unity, I am sharing a floral vellum card overlay with stamping and heat embossing.



Sentiment:  With sympathy

This is a quick and easy way to create a handmade vellum card overlay.  I used stamping, heat embossing, fussy cutting and splatters.  It is easy to make multiples of this card style.

To begin, I stamped a sentiment directly onto the card base.  I also used vellum, the Misti stamping tool and a VersaMark ink pad for the floral overlay panel.  Then, I heat embossed the flowers.  The floral background border was fussy cut to fit the top corner of the card base.  Finally, I added watercolor splatters, adhesive gems and layered everything.


I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.



Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Array of Fall and Change Can Be Beautiful; PTI vellum, VersaMark ink, Ranger archival ink, Altenew palette, adhesive pearls, white embossing powder, heat tool, EK powder tool, paintbrush, Sakura Koi watercolor and Original Misti.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other features at Unity's
Technique Time and
Watercolor Wednesday.


Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn