10/01/2019

Birthday Card Holder ~ MCT Birthday Palooza

Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing birthday projects.  I wanted something which would work for either a guy or a girl.



Sentiment:  Happy Birthday

Here is a birthday gift card holder.  It is great for giving a gift card or even folded cash.  This one is great as a masculine card holder as well.  The colors are gray and black.  I included a gift card insert, just as an example of how it would look using one.  This holder is a mailbox shape with an opening at the top for the gift.


Supplies:  My Creative Time Mailbox Gift Card Holder die and Happy Birthday die; My Mind's Eye A Mother's Love paper, black cardstock.

Please visit Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.
Gaylynn

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Gaylynn What a Stunning and Classy Gift Card Holder!! Loving the Polka Dot Paper and Colors....Very Chic!! GREAT Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gift card holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn