10/28/2019

Ornament builders and second generation stamping card.

Here is a card and video showing how to mix and match ornament builder stamps for card making plus second generation stamping.



Sentiment:  Peace on earth.


I began by cutting the background layers from white and silver cardstock.  Then, I stamped the pine leaves.  The second generation stamping technique was used to stamp the leaves.  Next, the ornament pieces were arranged and stamped onto clear cardstock using VersaMark ink.  (I recommend using clear cardstock made for heat embossing to prevent warping.)  Blue embossing powder was applied and heat embossed.  I die-cut the ornaments and extra circle cut ornament layers for reinforcement.  To finish, everything was layered and assembled.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.




Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Ornament Builders {Set 1 and Set 2}, Winter Blessings and A Time Of Peace; foam tape, use clear cardstock made for heat embossing, My Creative Time dies, original misti, My Favorite Things rectangle dies, VersaMark, MSC blue embossing powder, heat tool, adhesive gems, Pop Dots, Ranger archival ink in watering can and silver cardstock

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn