10/26/2019

Bible journal art with stamping and Copic markers.

Hi there.  Today, I am sharing a bit of art for my bible journal page.  I use stamping along with Copic markers.




Sentiment:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and lean not on your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5



Sometimes, I like to extend my papercraft projects to other things, like bible journaling.  I have found that stamping and inks can be challenging to use on the thin bible pages.  One of my favorite ways to add art to the margins of my bible journal is by stamping and coloring on cardstock.  Then, cutting out the art to adhere to the page.
I love this girl with rosaries and the inspirational message.  I knew it had to be part of my journal.

{See my bible journal tab for links to my other bible journaling projects and tutorials.
I share ways to incorporate art and stamping with bible journals, regular journals or planners.}


I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.



This is the bible journal that I use, but there are many varieties available with margins for writing and art.




Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. My Heart Trusts; waterproof ink, Copic markers BG18, BG32, YR00, E00, E11, E33, E13, E44, R32; My Creative Bible KJV.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn