6/27/2019

Funny farm animals set of cards with colored pencil.

Today I am sharing a set of coordinating cards with a farm animal theme.


Sentiments:
Hello.
Hello from the funny farm.
Hope your birthday is unforgettable.


These are simple and fun to make.  The animals and the sentiment were stamped and added to the panels in slightly different ways.  White colored pencil was used to lighten some of the areas to make the animals pop more against the kraft color paper. 

I chose to use different sentiments for each.  Trim was used from leftover pieces.  The edges were lightly shaded with distress oxide ink.  I kept them monochromatic for a natural look.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here are more photos of this project.




I love the fun sentiments included in the kit.
For gift giving, I included kraft color envelopes to match each card.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Funny FarmNeenah desert storm cardstock, white Prismacolor colored pencil; My Creative Time dies, leftover trimmings, distress oxide ink in vintage photo, makeup brush and foam tape.

Join us at the Instagram hop through the weekend. @neatnook on Instagram.


Thanks for visiting.  Have a lovely day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn