6/27/2019

Flamingo envelope holder ~ MCT Gift Card Giving

Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing projects for gift card giving.


Sentiment:  Wishing you the best.

Here is a gift card holder envelope.  It was made from leftover double-sided paper from my stash.  I added a gold embossed flamingo and sentiment along with a glitter heart accent.  To finish, I added a few small adhesive pearls.

Supplies:  My Creative Time Hello GorgeousTreat Envelope Die and Made With Love;  assorted double-sided paper, Ranger gold embossing powder, VersaMark, heat tool, glitter paper, mini misti and adhesive pearls.

Please visit Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

2 comments:

  1. Love the gold and pearls! Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the gold embossing! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn