3/03/2019

Encouragement card with a border of leaves.

Hi there.  Today I am sharing a card for support or encouragement.  It is decorated with a cascading border of leaves.


Sentiment:  Be patient with yourself.

This one includes an encouraging sentiment, distress ink blending and repeat stamping for the leaves.  I used Copic markers for the leaves and made a pretty border of leaves by fussy cutting around them.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Patience, distress ink in milled lavender, Copic markers BG49, G0000, BG32; adhesive gems and glitter paper.  

I hope  you enjoyed this.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn