2/28/2019

Floral watercolor gift card holder ~ MCT Gift Card Giving

Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing gift card projects for the theme "Gift Card Giving".


Sentiment:  Hurry open me!  The suspense is killing me!

This gift card wrap was die-cut and then splattered with pink and gray watercolor.  The sentiment and the flowers were heat embossed in silver.  Watercolor was added and then the flowers were die-cut for accents.  I wanted this to have a soft feminine look to it.  It shines so much better in person.  This could be for most any occasion and can contain a gift card, small flat treat, game tickets or just a note.

Supplies:  My Creative Time Pretty Gift Card Holder Die, Amazing and Signed Sealed and Delivered; Altenew watercolor half pans, silver, VersaMark, Ranger watercolor paper; silver embossing powder, heat tool, Original Misti.

Please visit Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Have a great day.
Gaylynn

4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Gaylynn WOW...How GORGEOUS Is Your Gift Card Wrap...total WOW!!! You did a Super Incredible Water Color job...Love the colors, Your Flower is so Beautiful and Immediately I Just knew you had Embossed your Sentiment and it's Stunning. You totally outdid yourself....You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I too love the soft look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love the splatters!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn