3/04/2019

You are my person floral card.

Hi.  Here is  pretty floral card with cutout detail on the card edge.


Sentiment:  You are my person.

I love the flowers and the sentiment.  The flower was stamped with repeat stamping and then trimmed around one edge.  Copic markers were used in shades of pink.  I used this piece as a card accent.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. You Are My Person, Copic markers R27, RV29, R32, R20, BG10; adhesive pearls and patterned paper.  

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn