3/07/2019

Bible Journaling with Foiling & Copics My Soul Psalm 62:1

Hi.  Today, I am sharing a little bit of bible journal art.  This was made with stamping, foiling and Copic markers.


My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him.  Psalm 62:1

Sometimes, I like to add art as part of my bible journaling.  This beautiful floral cross and psalm is part of the Unity stamp release this week.  I thought it would be a perfect addition to my journaling bible.

To begin, I stamped and heat embossed the images onto vellum.  Then, using a preheated laminator, to add the beautiful pink foil.
I have a few blog posts and video tutorials on the foiling process as well as other bible journal projects.  The links to those are at the bottom of this post.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}


To view  my other bible journaling projects, see bible journal.

To view more of my foiling projects, see foiling.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. My Soul Finds Rest, My Creative Bible, Copic markers RV09, R32 and E18; vellum, VersaMark, embossing powder, heat tool, clear double-sided adhesive and Gina K. Designs fancy foils in passionate pink.  

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn