3/08/2019

Bible Journaling Tab ~ He is risen Mark 16:6

Here is a bible journal page with a floral vellum flip up tab just in time for Easter.


He is risen ~ Mark 16:6

For this bible page, I wanted to add stamping and coloring, using Copic markers.  Since the Copics bleed through to the next page (and then some), I made a flip up tab to add stamping and Copics.
I usually use, white cardstock.  But this time, I used vellum instead.  I like to stamp on one side of the vellum and add color to the opposite side of the stamping.

I have a few blog posts and video tutorials on my bible journaling art process.

To view  my other bible journaling projects, see bible journal.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Hallelujah, My Creative Bible, Copic markers BG18, BG49, BV08, V09 and V04; vellum, paper trimmer and clear double-sided adhesive.  

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn