2/27/2019

Tea love watercolor tag + embossed mini gift box.

For Watercolor Wednesday, I am sharing an embossed gift box which includes a teacup watercolor tag.


Sentiment:  Tea love.  You are tea-riffic.

For this gift project, I created a background for the die-cut gift box pieces.  I used VersaMark stamping with white embossing powder.  Then, I added watercolor to the teacup stamping and fussy cut.  Stamping can also be done on an existing solid gift bag instead.  

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq




Tea Love Watercolor Tag + Embossed Mini Gift Box
By Gaylynn Martling for Unity’s Watercolor Wednesday
(See also the video tutorial for this project.)
Begin by stamping die-cut gift box pieces.  Or stamp on an existing solid gift bag.  I also heat embossed in white.
On watercolor paper, stamp and emboss the tea cup and sentiment.  I used ColorBox ink and clear embossing powder.
Heat set.  Add watercolor in teal and brown shades.  I used Altenew watercolor half pans and a water brush.
Heat set.  Fussy cut the tea cup.  Assemble the gift box to include the sentiment and the cup as the gift tag.

Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Tea Love; Clearsnap ColorBox brown ink, VersaMark, clear and white embossing powder, Original Misti, Altenew watercolor half pans, ribbon, mint cardstock, Ranger watercolor paper, My Creative Time dies, wonder tape and heat tool.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn