12/10/2018

Birthday or anniversary hearts card. ~ MCT Made In Minutes

Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing "made in minutes" projects.
I decided to make use of a few leftover die-cut pieces to speed up the card making process.


Sentiment:  Wishing you a year of happiness & love.

This one was made in less than ten minutes.  I had a leftover kraft color trim panel and hearts in vellum and white.  I die-cut some leaves and a label panel and added a stamped sentiment.
This card is great for a birthday or anniversary, I think.

Supplies:  My Creative Time Vintage Stitched Label Dies, More Scalloped Heart Dies, More Stitched Edges, Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies, Summer Vibes, cardstock, vellum and adhesive gems.

Please visit Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Have a great day.
Gaylynn

3 comments:

  1. OMG Missi Gaylynn your Gift Card Holder is really Shabby Chic Vintage Gorgeous!! Love the Kraft and White & your pop of color with your precious blue pearls gosh truly Spectacular!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty unusual card design! Great sentiment for either a birthday or an anniversary! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! I love it when a few extra pieces lying around can turn into a beautiful project! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn