12/05/2018

Ink spray watercolor with microbeads celebration card.

It is Watercolor Wednesday and I am sharing a celebration card with the look of streamers.  This is great for birthday, New Years or most any celebration occasion.


Sentiment:  Cheers.

For this card, I stamped and onto watercolor paper and then watercolor was added.  For watercolor, I used ink spray and water.  I wanted the look of streamers for this celebration theme.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please follow my video channel and give this video a like.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look:


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Star Burst Background, Looking Up and Whole Lot Of Lovely KOTM; Ranger watercolor paper and archival ink; MSC gold microbeads, Glossy Accents, gold glitter glue, Dylusions Ink Spray in vibrant turquoise, heat tool and My Creative Time dies.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Enjoy your day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn