12/12/2018

Handmade patterned paper~ 3 watercolor floral cards from 1 panel.

For Watercolor Wednesday and I made three floral watercolor cards from one sheet of stamping.  This is a fun way to create your own watercolor patterned paper designs.


Sentiments:
You deserve something beautiful.
Happiness.
You spread love & kindness wherever you go.

Sometimes I like to make my own patterned paper.  For these cards, I made a half sheet of floral watercolor flowers with embossed stamping.  It was easy to watercolor, trim and then assemble for three different card designs.


For this card, I trimmed for an A2 size background panel.


A diagonal strip of the florals was added to a wider sentiment panel for this design.


I used the diagonal corners to create this design, with the sentiment in the center.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please follow my video channel and give this video a like.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq




Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Blossoming Beauty by Holly Hoffman; Altenew watercolor half pans, Ranger watercolor paper and embossing powder; ColorBox ink, Tim Holtz distress embossing ink, heat tool and Lil' Inker Designs dies.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Enjoy your day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn