10/05/2018

Surprise. MCT is having a 48 hour flash sale.

Hey everyone. I am popping in to share a special flash sale going on at My Creative Time. I use so many of their dies and stamps in my projects. If you are on the fence about getting some of Emma's wonderful products, now is the time.

Here is just one of the things that I made using MCT. I put a gift card inside of this card.


Sentiment: Do something nice for yourself.

Welcome to another "48 Hour Flash Sale!" This sale is for 48 hours ONLY that is going on right NOW and will end on Sunday, October 7, 2018 @ 7am PST.

Don't forget to use the code FLASH at checkout to get 20% off of your entire "in-stock" only purchase! Sale applies to in-stock items only! Start shopping here: https://shop.my-creative-time.com/Home_c1.htm


Thanks for stopping by.
Now, head over to the My Creative Time store.

Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn