10/03/2018

Floral stamping with watercolor ~ Watercolor Wednesday

It is Watercolor Wednesday on the Unity blog.  Today, I am combining floral ColorBox stamping with watercolor.


Sentiment:  Love the little things.

For this card, I stamped onto watercolor paper with navy ColorBox ink and then heat embossed.  Watercolor was added in the shades of pink, fuschia, teal and yellow.  I die-cut the top panel and added a trimmed sentiment with sequins.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look:


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Love The Little Things; Ranger watercolor paper, Altenew watercolor, assorted watercolor brushes, My Creative Time dies, sequins and navy blue Clearsnap ColorBox ink.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Enjoy your day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn