10/05/2018

Proud of you winter card in Copics.

Here is an uplifting card for encouragement, congratulations, support or for any time.


Sentiment:  I'm so proud of you.  I just wanted to tell you in case no one has.

For this card, I used stamping along with Copic coloring and then added die-cut accents.  I chose soft colors for this girl, snow and the winter scene.  I bit of patterned paper is was added for the background.  This was accented with rounded card corners, as shown in the following tutorial.

I made a quick video tutorial for this winter girl card.


Here is another look:


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Seasons Of Life by Angie Blom, BasicGrey paper, Fiskars corner easy squeeze punch, MFT and MCT dies; adhesive pearls, Copic markers B01, B0000, BG10, BG0000, R20, E15, E18, W1, W3, E11, YR00, E00, E13.

Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn