10/25/2018

All you need is a book. ~ Bookmark

Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing anything goes projects.
I decided to make a fun bookmark.


Sentiment:  You can find magic wherever you look.  Sit back and relax, all you need is a book! ~ Dr. Seuss.

I have been slightly obsessed with the PBS series The Great American Read.  I thought that it would be fun to make a bookmark for today's project.  I love the sentiment and the stack of books.

Please visit Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Supplies:  My Creative Time So Many Books stamps and dies, Copic markers, cardstock, ribbon and Simon Says Stamp intense black ink for alcohol markers.

Have a great day.
Gaylynn

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Gaylynn How Super Adorable and Cute is your Bookmark!! I love anything and everything about what you used and the way you used it. You so did a Super Incredible Creative job as you spread the Craftabulous inspirations using Miss Emma's Awesome Goodies!! Everything you used are all #1 favs of mine!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good sentiment and your bookmark is so pretty! It would be fun to use or give as a gift also.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn