10/25/2018

Holiday fox gold foil card ~ Unity + Beth Duff Designs blog hop.

Hi, it's Gaylynn here.  Unity Stamp Co. and Beth Duff Designs are collaborating for a brand new release and blog hop.
We are also joining forces for a separate insta hop on Instagram.


Sentiment:  Missing you this holiday season.

I am sharing a sweet holiday card made with adhesive foil and stamping.  The gold sheets have a peel away adhesive backing.  Sometimes I peel it away and other times I leave on the backing for extra thickness depending on the project.
Stamping with StazOn ink works for me.  But I have not tested many other inks on this paper.

I framed the circle with die-cut glitter paper.  Then, I trimmed a frame for the sentiment using black lace.  I really like the gold and black against the white card base.

And here is another look.



Supplies: Unity Stamp Co. Serenity Is Peace, My Creative Time dies, Silhouette gold adhesive sheets, StazOn ink, lace and gold cording.

Thanks for visiting.
I look forward to your comments on here and over on Instagram @neatnook.
You can also find these and similar projects of mine on my facebook page.

Wishing you a great day.
Gaylynn

41 comments:

  1. I love the colors on your card, and that image is just too cute! So exciting stamps with Beth Duff Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fox is so cute! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold foil makes the card look special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that fox on the gold paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOLD! That looks SO shiny and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the foil paper! It works so well with the Fox. I’m looking forward to trying some of the foiling. My supplies are in the mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The Gold looks so festive! God bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gold paper dtamping I am going to order some and try it our you make it look fairly easy love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dramatic gold/black combination along with the simplicity of design. Very elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. Love the use of the gold foil paper. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elegant.. I really love the gold and black. This could very easily be used as a masculine or feminine card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I just love how you used the trees around the fox!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very unusual, but beautiful color combination for a Christmas card! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card - Thank you for sharing your talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stunning card!!Love that you used the lace under the sentiment, sweet touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very striking design! That gold adhesive foil is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a unique card! I so love the gold with the black glitter paper so snazzy! And the fox in the center is so precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the black and gold together.....great combo

    ReplyDelete
  19. this card is so unusual, I just love the black and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cool technique! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the foiling.... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that glitter background behind your main image! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The gold foil is absolutely amazing. This is another technique I haven't tried yet. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely gorgeous card Gaylynn! I love the gold, black and white color combo. So cool how the foil looks like a printer's plate.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a pretty palette that's perfect with these great images. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, the gold foil card is fabulous. I haven't seen foil used quite like that and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn