8/11/2018

Hello Bear Tipi Handmade Boho Card

This is an all occasion card with a tipi and a bear.  It has a monochromatic pink theme.


Sentiment:  Hello Hello Hello

I like the boho style of the tipi.  It was colored in pink hues with Copics.  For the background, I trimmed assorted patterned paper for wonky layers.  A few adhesive gems were added to finish.

My quick video tutorial shows the process.


Here is another look.


{If you see particular cards, tags or other projects that you would like to purchase, feel free to comment or message me.  They can be found here on my blog or on my facebook page.}

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Hello Bear, Copic markers RV29, R32, RV11, V0000, C1, C3; adhesive gems and assorted patterned paper.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn