8/12/2018

Masculine Cars Card ~ Kind Brave Strong and Fierce

This is an all occasion masculine card featuring lots of vintage cars.


Sentiment:  This guy.  Kind Brave Strong and Fierce.

This is for the guys.  I think it works for most occasions including birthday, congratulations, etc.
The cars were made from a single background stamp.  I can see this getting used often.
The sentiment is from a different masculine kit, listed below.

My quick video tutorial shows the process.


Here is another look.


{If you see particular cards, tags or other projects that you would like to purchase, feel free to comment or message me.  They can be found here on my blog or on my facebook page.}

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Vroom and This Guy. My Guy. 6/2018 SMAK; vellum, kraft color cardstock, brad, The Paper Studio washi tape, paper punch and Ranger archival ink.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn