8/10/2018

Vintage VW Bug Card with Ink Blending & Copics

Here is a vintage style car card for encouragement, moving, good luck, graduation & more.


Sentiment:  Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you will go.

For this card, I used a couple of techniques.  For the background, I stamped leaves in three different colors for ink blending results.  And for the car layer, I used Copic markers for color.  Then, I covered the VW with a layer of gloss.  It shines much more than the photo shows.

My quick video tutorial shows the process.


I love how it turned out.  Here is a closer look.


{If you see particular cards, tags or other projects that you would like to purchase, feel free to comment or message me.  They can be found here on my blog or on my facebook page.}

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Take Pride In Your Journey and Jar of Mixed Sentiments; Glossy Accents, Copic markers BG18, BG32, BG10, YR23, YR24, Y11, C5, W5, W1, W3, E71; Gina K Designs and Ranger ink, dies by MCT & MFT.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn