5/14/2020

DAD I love you birthday cake card ~ MCT anything goes

Hi there.  Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing anything goes projects.  Here is my masculine birthday cake card for Dad.



Sentiment:  Sending love your way.  I love you

This card is for a special milestone birthday.  Because of these uncertain times, we have to mail this with a special gift.  It is so hard to be away from the ones we love.  Celebrations are different now, but I think alternative creative ways of sharing love is appreciated.

For this card, I used patterned paper die-cuts, sentiment stamping and a touch of distress ink stenciling for the background.  To add a bit of shine, I used gold adhesive paper cuts for the letters and the candle.  There is no coloring necessary for this card.

Here is another look.



Supplies:  My Creative Time Birthday Cake Die, ABC dies, Tag Frame Die Layers and Be Mine; mini Misti, Ranger multi medium matte glue and coffee archival ink; DCWV paper, Silhouette printable gold foil sheets and Unity heart stencil.

Please visit Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Enjoy your day.
Gaylynn

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design and very manly also. I think your Dad will love his card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn