1/10/2020

Crafty girl planner page art with Copic markers.

Hello, it's Gaylynn.  Today, I am sharing a way to add art to your planner pages, journals or bible journaling.


Sentiment:  Hello crafty girl.

This journal page incorporates stamping, Copic coloring and fussy cutting.  I used a planner gal stamp and sentiment as the focus to decorate the margins of my January page.  Copic markers were used in colors that complement the existing page art.  I chose to fussy cut the crafty girl and die-cut the sentiment in layers.  To finish, I adhered everything to the margins.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Planner Gal: Crafty Girl and Autumn Dream {paper pack}; The Happy Planner Mini, Copic markers E33, E00, YR00, E44, E71, G0000, G21, G99, Y21, R20, R35; clear double-sided tape, MCT More Chunky Tag Dies, Simon Says Stamp intense black ink for alcohol markers.

Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn