1/10/2020

Birthday or celebration card using leftover scrap pieces.

Hi there.  Today, I am sharing a pink and blue feminine card using stamping, Copic markers and leftover scrap pieces.


Sentiment:  Today is all about you.

For this birthday or celebration card, I wanted to use some of my leftover craft pieces, which are too pretty to throw away.  I made a card a while back using watercolor and trimmed away the piece that I am using today.  I also used an excess die-cut piece and excess cardstock for stamping.  The girl was stamped then colored in with Copics and the sentiment was die-cut.  To finish, everything was layered and assembled as if they were meant to fit together.  

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Planner Gal: All About You and Botanical Background; Copic markers E33, YR00, E44, R02, E71, 0, R20, RV11, RV04, BV0000, V09, V06, B34, YG13; foam tape, clear double-sided tape, MCT Just A Little Something dies, Simon Says Stamp intense black ink for alcohol markers, VersaMark ink, white embossing powder, Sakura Koi watercolor, watercolor paper, Sizzix lace gatefold dies and adhesive gems.

Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn