11/15/2019

Watercolor girl and cat with Zig clean color real brush pens.

This is a kindness themed watercolor card using Zig clean color real brush markers.


For this card, I began by stamping onto watercolor paper and then die-cutting accent layers.  Also, I also hand trimmed the sentiment into flag layers.  Next, I added watercolor using Zig clean color real brush marker pens in layers.  Then, I splattered the card base with watercolor.  Finally, everything was assembled to finish.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Being There; foam tape, My Creative Time Scallop Stitched Square Dies, hemp cord thread, adhesive gems, paintbrush, Ranger archival ink jet black, Canson watercolor paper, Zig clean color real brush pens 025, 028, 071, 064, 062, 042.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn