11/15/2019

How to watercolor with distress ink refill bottles and stamping.

Today, I am sharing an inspirational watercolor card with a girl and scripture.


For this card, I began by stamping onto watercolor paper and then die-cutting the edges.  Next, I added watercolor using distress ink refill in three colors along with a paintbrush.  Also, I used a palette mat to help apply color and water to the stamping.  Next, I added Zig watercolor for skin tone.  Finally, the one-layer card was assembled to finish.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. No Limit To Love and His Words; foam tape, My Creative Time More Stitched Edges Dies, paintbrush, Ranger archival ink jet black, Canson watercolor paper, Altenew palette mat, Zig clean color real brush markers in 071 and 028; heat tool, Ranger distress ink refill bottles in spun sugar, frayed burlap and tumbled glass.

Thanks and have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn