11/27/2019

Metallix gel pearl stencil card background + Zig watercolor..

For Technique Time at Unity, I am showing one way to make a pearl stencil card background.  Also, this incorporates a bit of watercolor with stamping.



Sentiment:  Happy pregnancy.

This is a pregnancy themed card with pickles and a pearl stencil card background.  I also use stamping and watercolor.


Here are helpful tips for creating this card.  To begin, I pre-cut an oval frame from patterned paper.  Next, I applied metallix gel to make a pearl stencil card background.  Once that dried, the stencil panel was die-cut with added waxed paper.  Then, I stamped and added watercolor to the pickle jar.  Finally, to finish, everything was layered onto the card base and assembled.


I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.



Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. In A Pickle and Rustic Wood {paper pack}; My Creative Time Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies; Deco Foil metallix gel in white pearl, hearts stencil, foam tape, spatula, waxed paper, painter's tape, hemp cording, Zig clean color real brush markers in 040, 041, 045, 072, 064; mini misti, Ranger olive archival ink, distress ink in pumice stone and plastic craft mat; VersaMark ink, heat tool and white embossing powder.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other features at Unity's
Technique Time and
Watercolor Wednesday.


Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn