10/05/2019

Shabby chic deer antlers pink foiled greeting card.

This is a shabby chic style greeting card featuring deer antlers in pink foiling.


Sentiment:  Howdy

For this card, I first stamped and colored the antlers.  Using the stamp positioner, Misti, I restamped and heat embossed to prepare for foiling.  Pink foil was added to the stamping using a preheated laminator.  I used colored cardstock for the card base with added wood paper and lace.  Everything was layered to finish.



I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and like this video.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Rustic Wishes and Rustic Textiles {paper pack}; Gina K Designs fancy foils in passionate pink, twine, Yourstory laminator, VersaMark ink, embossing powder, heat tool, foam tape, adhesive pearls, Copic markers in BG32, RV11, R32, W5 and W3; My Creative Time dies and colored cardstock.

Have a wonderful day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn