9/04/2019

Torn vellum card layers + embossed stamping.

Today for Unity's Technique Time, I will show one way to incorporate vellum into card making.  I also include gold heat embossing.




Sentiment:  Shimmer and shine, Beautiful.

To begin, I stamped flowers onto vellum using the Misti stamping tool and a VersaMark watermark ink pad.  Then, I heat embossed the stamping in gold.  Then the sentiment was stamped onto the side fold card base.  To finish, I tore and inked some of the vellum edges, overlapping the layers.



The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Shimmer & Shine; heat tool, Ranger gold embossing powder, EK powder tool, PTI vellum cardstock, Neenah classic crest solar white 110lb cover, original misti, VersaMark ink pad, adhesive gems and Copic markers E49, YR04, YR23, G99.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other features at Unity's
Technique Time and
Watercolor Wednesday.

Thanks so much.  Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn