9/05/2019

Just a little somethings holiday gift card holder.

Today, the My Creative Time team is sharing gift card giving projects.  I wanted to chip away at holiday projects.  So, I made a gift card holder for Christmas.




Sentiment:  Just a little something.

This was quick and easy to put together.  I used patterned paper and the gift card holder die-cut.  For the sentiment, I stamped onto the Christmas tree die-cut.  To finish, I added some adhesive pearls and twine.  This is all ready for gift card holiday gift-giving.  This would be great to tuck inside a cash gift as well.

Supplies:  My Creative Time Pretty Gift Card Holder Die and Just A Little Something; Ranger archival ink in jet black, BasicGrey Aspen Frost paper, foam tape, adhesive pearls and twine.

Please visit Miss Emma's My Creative Time blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.
Gaylynn

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Gaylynn What a Gorgeous little Gift Card Holder!! The paper is so pretty and Love your added embellishing idea of the Christmas Tree...sure makes for a Stunning Presentation!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas tree on there! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn