8/04/2019

Encouragement card with paper layers and Copic markers.

Today, I am sharing an encouragement card featuring a girl and beautiful sentiments.  I used paper layers and Copic markers for this.


Sentiment:
Believe.  Believe in your strength.  I do.

For this girl card, I placed the stamping so that it would fit into the oval frame.  For stamping, use ink for use with alcohol markers.  I then added layers of Copic colors, alternating from light to dark shades and back again.  I do this over and over for each section of the stamping.  I chose red and mint colors for the the framing and the background.  The heart is folded upward for a 3D look.  This design is a great way to spotlight the card focus.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Patience With Yourself; Ranger archival ink, Copic markers BG10, BG32, G0000, R20, 0, E13, E11, E18, E15; My Creative Time dies, foam tape, twine, heart punch.

Have a lovely day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn