7/31/2019

Pastel tropical beach card with watercolor markers and stamps

For Watercolor Wednesday, I am showing a way to get the look of pastel watercolor with stamps using watercolor markers.



Sentiment:  Celebrate!

For this card, I used watercolor brushes and stamps placed onto the smooth side of watercolor paper.  I decided to stamp and heat emboss in gold and then add light pastel colors for watercolor.  I also share ways to lighten color as you go.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Summer Celebration; Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers 071, 072, 050, 002, 041, 036, 031; foam tape, Ranger watercolor paper and gold embossing powder; VersaMark ink, powder tool, water brush, heat tool, Mini Misti and adhesive gems.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Thanks so much.  Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn