6/12/2019

Sakura Koi watercolor floral card detail with gold embossing.

For Watercolor Wednesday, I share a way to add watercolor detail to flowers along with gold embossing.



Sentiment:  Hello my dear friend.

For this card, I first die-cut a rectangle background.  I then die-cut a curved detail over the rectangle to get a separated look to the card.  Watercolor paper was used to stamp and watercolor the flowers and the leaves.  This tutorial will show how to create watercolor detail along with gold embossing.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq




Here are more photos of this project.



Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. My Dear FriendRanger watercolor paper, super fine gold embossing powder and multi medium matte; VersaMark ink, powder tool, adhesive buttons, My Creative Time dies, Original Misti, Sakura Koi watercolor, watercolor brush, heat tool mono sand eraser and foam tape.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

2 comments:

  1. Your images are gorgeous but what grabbed my attention was how you cut up the card. So creative to me!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn