6/06/2019

Proud of you birds card, custom sentiment border and video.

Here is a fun card with birds made with custom sentiments and with Copics.


Sentiment:  To you both.  Proud of you.

For this sweet card, I made my own card sentiment panel topper using Unity's sentiment kits.  Sometimes, I mask or even cut a portion of a stamp to use what I want to say.  And I used two different sentiment kits for this.  Because this is for two people, I also included two of those cute birds.  The topper was die-cut, but it could easily be trimmed by hand to get a similar look.  It turned out clean and simple, just the way I intended.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the detailed process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq




Here is another look at today's project.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Bird's The Word and Blossoming Thoughts & Wishes; foam tape, My Favorite Things dies, Copic markers Y15, R27, BG53, B01, B0000, B14, B06; Simon Says Stamp intense black ink, Original Misti and My Creative Time dies.

Have a great day.
Gaylynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn