3/24/2019

Zebra thank you card and video tutorial.

Today, I am sharing a zebra thank you card with an outdoor scene.


Sentiment:  Thanks for being you.

I used distress oxide ink blending in two colors along with a bit of Copic markers for the zebra.
Also, I found affordable makeup brushes on Amazon for the ink blending.  They work amazingly well.
The zebra was stamped twice and one was colored and fussy cut.  The zebra is the focal point with the grass remaining in the background.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Cuddlebug Zebra and Vintage Burlap, dual makeup brushes, distress oxide ink in vintage photo and peeled paint; Copic markers W1, W3, G21, R27; foam adhesive and My Creative Time dies.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn