3/25/2019

Hello lace girl card with ink blending and Copics.

Here is an elegant style girl card with lace background detail.


Sentiment:  Hello.

For the lace background, I used distress oxide ink blending in two colors.   Also, I used makeup brushes for the ink blending process.
I used Copic markers for the girl and then fussy cut the girl and the lace trim.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Oh Hello, Lace and Ariel sequins; dual makeup brushes, distress oxide ink in wilted violet and worn lipstick; Copic markers E15, E18, E71, E11, E00, YR00; foam adhesive.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn