2/15/2019

Rainbow color stamping and foiling ~ paint brush card.

Here is a fun and colorful card for any celebration occasion or just because.


Sentiment:  Wishing you a colorful day.

For this card, I used a sheet of rainbow colored foil along with a laminator to pre-foil the swash and the sentiment.  To add even more color, I stamped feathers in different colors to border the top of the card.  Copics were used for the paint brush.  This was fun to do and a great card to have on hand for celebrations.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Colorful Day and Feather Flight; Copic markers E13, C3, C5, BG15, YR23, RV11; Prima foil; ink pads by My Favorite Things and Gina K. Designs; My Creative Time dies; Mini Misti.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn