2/03/2019

Just a little note birdies card with colored pencils.

Hi there.  I am sharing a a super cute and fun all occasion card featuring the cutest birds.  I decided to give this card lots of layers and extra music notes in the background.


Sentiment:  Just a little note for you.

For these little birds, all in a row, I gave them soft coloring using Prismacolor colored pencils along with Gamsol fluid for blending.  I used two colors for each bird.  These pencils are new to me but with a little practice, I think they are going to be something I use often.  The process of adding the Gamsol really does blend out the pencil marking quite nicely.

For the background, I stamping and then heat embossed music notes to go along with the theme.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.
{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Worn Music and Note This Birdie, foam tape, ribbon, My Creative Time Fun Stitched Edges, Prismacolor colored pencils, Gamsol fluid, embossing powder, VersaMark, Cricut, glitter paper.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn