2/03/2019

A floral tag card for all occasions in teal and gray.

Today, I am sharing a clean and simple floral all occasion card.


Sentiment:  Just because I'm thinking of you.

For this card, I used layers of Copic markers for a monochromatic look to the flowers.  I decided to make a tag card to frame the pretty florals.  I used shades of teal and gray.

Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Just Because, Copic markers BG18, BG49, BG15, BG32, G0000, C3, C5; Simon Says Stamp intense black ink for alcohol markers, sequins, foam tape, ribbon, My Creative Time tag dies and Tag Die Layers; glitter paper.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful use of a tag, love the coloring, thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn