2/12/2019

Celebration flower buds card.

Today, I get to share a card with little flower buds, perfect for any celebration occasion.  It is always nice to experiment with color combinations, just for fun.


Sentiment:  Today's a day to celebrate.

This is a beautiful floral stamp and die set by Altenew.  I have been experimenting with various ink colors and settled with this muted flower color against the bold leaves.  The background was made from a stencil along with heat embossing.  I tore the vellum edge for added texture.

Here is another look.


I am including this in a couple of challenges, just for the fun of it.


February 2019 Altenew Inspiration Challenge

The Daily Marker 30 Day ~ #thedailymarker30day on Instagram

Supplies:  Altenew Blissful Bud and Sketched Lines stencil; ink by MFT, Gina K. Designs and Ranger; vellum, embossing powder, VersaMark, adhesive gems and foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my take on the inspiration.
For more of my creations, follow my Instagram @neatnook
and subscribe to my YouTube creative video channel Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq.

Have a great day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn