1/09/2019

Foiling and watercolor hearts card.

For Watercolor Wednesday, and I am sharing a card filled with hearts using stamping, foiling and watercolor.


Sentiment:
Beloved you have my heart always.

This card incorporates both foiling and watercolor.  It was a two step process using smooth cardstock instead of watercolor paper.  For this, I used very little water for the watercolor.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Many thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look:


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Tenderness {border backgrounds} and Beautiful Forever & Ever 1/2019 KOTM;  Gina K. Designs / therm-o-web passionate pink foil, My Creative Time dies and heat tool.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Thanks for visiting.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn