12/28/2018

You're my sunshine floral wreath builder card.

Today, I am sharing an uplifting card featuring sweet flowers and leaves.  I am showcasing a wreath building card making technique.


Sentiment:  You're my sunshine.

Using the Gina K. Designs wreath builder stencil, one 4"x4" piece of cardstock and the original Misti, repeat stamping was added.  By rotating the paper over and over with stamping, it creates a perfect wreath design.  The options of stamps and styles are endless.  I chose a wispy look to the leaves and flowers with different ink colors.  The center sentiment frame was heat embossed in gold and then die-cut.  Everything was layered in black with gold glitter trim.

I made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Thanks.}}


Here is another look.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Circle of Friendship by Gina K. Designs and Wreath Builder template; My Creative Time stitched square dies inside and out and bunch of fun circle dies; Ranger archival ink in jet black, olive, sap green, venetian orange, sienna, monarch orange and pale ochre; Scrapbook adhesives E-Z Dots repositionable adhesive; gold embossing powder, glitter paper and cording.

Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn