12/26/2018

Floral tie dye watercolor card with stamping.

It is Watercolor Wednesday and I am sharing a way to get the look of tie dye watercolor with card making.


Sentiment:
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

This card was stamped and heat embossed in preparation for watercolor.  I used gelato color for watercolor.  The look of soft tie dye was what I was going for.  The result left a beautiful pastel shimmer to the card.

The full article and tutorial are up on the Unity blog.
I also made a quick video tutorial showing the process for this project.

{{Please subscribe to my video channel and give this video a like.  Thanks.}}
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look:


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Cluster Of Buds stamps; Faber-Castell Gelato, Ranger watercolor paper, wide water brush and embossing powder; VersaMark watermark ink, heat tool and sequins.

Be sure to visit the Unity blog for the entire article and tutorial.
Also, you can find my other watercolor features at Unity's Watercolor Wednesday.

Enjoy your day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn