7/07/2018

Vegetable garden label stick markers.

Sometimes gardening can get a little leafy.  This type of label stick marker helps to identify vegetables, fruits or even flowers.  For these samples, I used veggies.


For these, I just used cardstock with simple stamping and die-cuts.  If you want these to be water resistant, laminate the toppers after coloring but prior to adding the lollipop sticks.
This is so easy to do.  I think I will try this for herbs and flowers as well.

Here is a quick video tutorial for these garden label picks.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. I Hope This Grows, Copic markers W1, W3, G99, G07, YG03, YR04, R27; Wilton lollipop sticks, hot glue gun, My Creative Time stitched belly band dies.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn