7/07/2018

Good vibes only camper shaped card.

Here is a cute little camper circle shaped card for today.


Sentiment:  Good vibes only.

I love the retro look of the gypsy style camper.  And I love the positive message.  This is great for most all occasions.

I made the scalloped circle shape card from die-cut cardstock along with another layer for the image panel.  I used Copic markers, then added the sentiment pieces.

Here is a quick video tutorial on how I made the camper shape card.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Good Vibes, Copic markers YG95, Y11, YG13, E33, G21, G28, R27, Y13, BG10, C1, C5, C3; My Creative Time Bunch of Fun Circle Dies, Big Shot die-cutting machine and Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn